Employer: How does online booking work?
The Yoopies online booking system allows you to pay your childcare provider quickly and easily.
To make a booking:
- Go on the profile of your selected applicant.
- Click on the button 'Book.'
The applicant will have 48 hours to accept or refuse your request. You can also cancel your booking within 48 hours should you change your mind.
To complete the booking procedure, fill in your 'Care details.' Click 'Next' and 'Confirm' the booking request.
If your carer works different hours than you initially booked, not to worry. You only pay your carer after the service, allowing you time to adjust the exact number of hours your carer worked after their service. The payment will then accurately reflect the actual number of hours worked.
There are two types of carer:
- Regular : if you make a booking for a regular service, you will need to specify the dates and times when booking. Your chosen hours are automatically renewed on a weekly basis and you are charged at the end of the month.
- You can adjust the number of hours worked by your carer at any time before submitting a payment, as long as adjustments are completed by the end of the month. The employer can submit their payment as early as the 25th of each month following the adjustment of hours worked. After this date, your payment will be automatically sent to your carer from the 1st of the month.
- Occasional: for an occasional booking, you will need to specify the date and time when booking. This will not be renewed automatically as you have selected a one-off service. However, you are able adjust the hours your carer worked at the end of their shift within 48 hours. If you do not update their timesheet, then you will be billed for the hours initially booked.
- Your carer will receive their payment within 48-72 hours after the adjustment period.
Your account will only be charged once you have confirmed the number of hours worked.
To make use of the booking system, please ensure that your bank details are entered onto the your 'My Account' page. Rest assured, all data on the Yoopies platform is confidential and secure.
(For more information head over to Employer: Why and how do I provide my bank details?)
In case you haven't found the answer you're looking for, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org