Employer: What are the terms and conditions of employment for a Self-Employed carer?

I use the services of a 'Self-Employed' childcarer

If you use a self-employed childcarer for children over 3 years of age, there's no need for you to issue a salary slip since you're the carers client, not employer. These carers therefore don't need to be declared.

The provisions of the Labour Code are also not applicable to a self-employed childcarer, because there's no employment contract between you and them.

Instead, Yoopies send you an invoice every month that's published in the name of, and on behalf of, your self-employed babysitter.

If you'd like more information on self-employed childcarers, or if you've already got a babysitter that isn't on Yoopies, feel free to contact us at any point!

In short: you shouldn't sign any employment contract with a self-employed childcarer, and you don't need to provide them with any payslips or paid leave.

In case you haven't found the answer you're looking for, feel free to contact us at contact@yoopies.com

Go to Yoopies.co.uk

How Did We Do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)